Friday 20 July 2012

memory #9 : we both know what's going on, don't we?



That feeling,
When I look at you, and you're already looking at me.

I really miss what we had,
No idea what it's called, maybe a flirtationship.
But at least back then, we could talk to each other like the world would never end.

I just can't help thinking,
You obviously know something is going on,
It's just that none of us would take the initiative to talk things out.

Oh well, if that's the case, then sorry.
Cause you've taught me that initiative shouldn't be wasted on guys.

After all,
We both know what's going on, don't we?


天空怎么那么暗
爱情为何那么难;
谁能告诉我答案,
我的心好乱。 
 
. with love from .
thememoryholder



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. oh well, there are times in life when we feel super down and emo, aren't there? :)
      but at least we have God with us, so nothing is too big or too hard for us. ;)

      Delete