Saturday 14 July 2012

memory #8 : shattered piece trust



I hate people who misuse my trust,
Especially those I trusted the most.

Why do I always trust the wrong people?
It used to be her,
Then him,
Now you.

I thought you were different.
Oh well, you seemed different.
But then, you started to change,
And since then, things have never been the same.

I freaking hate changes.
Why can't things just stay the same?
Putting a knot to the ends of two strings in one week?
That's tough.


I feel like I'm just letting the people I love,
The people I care about,
Slowly slip through my fingers.

The people I would never ever wanna hurt,
They're hurt by my secrets;
The people I used to care for,
They're leaving me, one by one.

Believe me, I'm trying my best;
I'm trying everything in my power to save everything.
But sometimes, it's not by our choice.
If things are to break, it'll break.



Too many people have come and left,
Too many wounds imprinted by those I cared;
Too may words left misunderstood,
Too many secrets, waiting to be uncovered.

The trust I had in you,
Misused,
Shattered.

Now you've shattered it,
Leave, once and for all.

And please, never ever come back to me again.
Cause all it takes is just a smile from you,
To break down all the boundaries I built.

Leave,
And never look back.
I've found time, can heal almost anything.  - Taylor Swift, Fifteen.

Oh well, looks like she was wrong.


. with love from .
thememoryholder

No comments:

Post a Comment