Friday 13 July 2012

memory #7 : the ultimate secret



A random fact:
All those typography pictures,
They always use the words 'you, he, she'
No names mentioned,
No particular descriptions given.

Why?
Cause it's a secret.
A deep, dark secret.

I was reading through our conversations,
Scrolling back to how we started talking.
It was just a simple wish of blessing,
That started everything.

He was different,
I could tell.
There was nothing we wouldn't talk about,
The talks were something I couldn't do without.

I have no idea how to describe what happened next,
Without making it seem too obvious.
But yeah, something BIG happened,
And things changed.

Our conversations got rarer and rarer,
The silly things we used to talk about;
No idea where they went.
Things got ugly, when I found out
That is was her, that ended it all.

Now there's a dark secret,
Deep down in my heart.
Nobody I could share it with,
It's killing me inside out.

He tried to start a conversation,
Which I ignored with a heart of burning passion.
Cause if I wanted things to change back,
Then sorry, but I'll have to back off.

The burning passion,
Those emotional thoughts;
I had to hide,
I had to deny.

But the more I try,
The more the feeling grows.

I'm not so sure if what I did was right.
All I know is that if I didn't back off then,
Then I'll fall under a deep and dark spell.

And things,
Will never go back to the way they were again.



Now that,
Is the ultimate secret.

The more you hide your feeling, the more they show; The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow.  - hplyrikz.com  tumblr

. with love from .
thememoryholder

No comments:

Post a Comment