Saturday 23 June 2012

memory #5 : is this all?



Waking up in the morning, and feeling tired again.



Tired,
Tired of being sad, tired of being stressed, tired of being depressed;

Tired,
Tired of caring too much, tired of getting ignored, tired of being the odd one out;

Tired,
Tired of responsibilities, tired of troubles, tired of changes;

Tired,
Tired of hiding everything, tired of wiping away the tears, tired of pretending everything's fine;



Storing everything in,
Leaving only the smiles, the jokes, the laughs on the outside;
Stocking away all the tears, the anger, the jealousy on the inside.



Everything's changed,
And so have I.
I'll never be the person I used to be again;
Never dream like I used to,
Never think like I once did;
Never, ever again.

And that's the thing about changes that scares me most.
Changes come unexpectedly, you never know when it'll happen,
And once it does, it's gonna be so obvious, you'll know instantly.

But once you've changed,
You'll never change back,
Again.

Sometimes I wonder,
Is this all there is to life?

Tired,
Tired of life,
And finally, tired of being tired.

Life keeps getting in the way - Gotta go my own way, Vanessa Hudgens

. with love from .
thememoryholder

No comments:

Post a Comment