Friday 8 June 2012

creation #1 : better as best friends



Hanging out,
Talking loud,
We've been spending time together;
Screaming out,
Singing loud,
We've been laughing through all that together.

But do you ever,
Ever wonder,
What's this we're having now?

Are we simple friends?
Or singe friends,
Falling for each other?

Do you think so?
I don't know,
But I can tell you this;
That it's so clear,
You're the one, my dear;
The one I'm falling for.

But no way,
I can't tell you that;
Cause my friend,
We're not ready yet.

Not ready to change,
Or face it anyway;
So let's just stay this way,
Okay?

No way,
Can't let you know that yet;
It's killing me,
To hide it from you, yeah.

Not ready for this,
Can't deal with it, my friend;
So let's just stay this way,
Okay?

Don't wanna rush this,
Don't wanna kill it,
Things are just perfect, just awesome now;
Don't wanna change this,
Don't wanna ruin it all...

'Cause we're better as best friends.


PS  First try at lyrics. So, yeah...  Comments please.  :)

. with love from .
thememoryholder

No comments:

Post a Comment