Tuesday 29 May 2012

memory #2 : what if...





I can't tell you.
'Cause if I told you, you would go berserk;
You would flee from me;
You would leave me.
We can never be the same again;
Never be the way we used to be.

If I told you,
You would change;
She would also change;
WE would all change.

I just wonder,
I just need to know.
Is there anything else between us?
Anything I should know?

But no, I can't.
I can't share it with you, or with her.
'Cause if either of you knew, all would be ruined.
EVERYTHING,
Every single thing, will be ruined.

But, what if...
What if I couldn't stand all this secrecy?
What if I can't stand you being in the dark, not knowing anything?
What if one day,
I told you?

Would you stare at me with big big eyes?
Or would you laugh and shrug it off,
And say goodbye to our friendship?


. with love from .
thememoryholder

No comments:

Post a Comment